Engaging a relocation manager provides you with a single point of contact for all relocation related issues.
- Experienced managers develop and manage in-depth plans that keep complex moves organized
- Attention to details anticipates and eliminates mistakes
- Comprehensive coordination with other vendors enhances success
- Greater efficiency saves you time and money
Direct interaction and education with your staff de-mystifies the process, reducing the fear of change, and relieving the stress of moving.
- Reducing stress maintains productivity and improves morale.
- Relocation managers free up your limited resources through hands-on supervision.
Detailed planning reduces the need for post-move adjustments, providing a faster return to normal operations.
- Create a relocation plan and schedule. Coordinate with construction, furniture, telephone, and technology plans.
- Customer Preparation
- Provide single point of contact for information collection, relocation plan coordination, and project implementation.
- Conduct relocation coordination meetings with project team and departmental representatives.
- Produce packing instructions and conduct relocation orientations.
- Coordinate vendor activities for telephones and computers, copiers, plants, artwork, beverage services, furniture installers, and high-density files.
- Draft and issue mover RFP. Review, analyze, and advise client of recommendation.
- Provide moving company with written detail of moves. Coordinate box and label delivery.
- Coordinate with Property Management at origin and destination to assure access to docks, elevators, floors and space. De-conflict competing interests.
- Conduct pre-move walk-through inspections as necessary.
- Produce and install relocation signage.
- Coordinate relocation activities with Property Management and Security.
- Provide oversight supervision of the moving company.
- Provide next-day, on-site problem resolution to address issues.
- Conduct post-move meeting with relocation project team and relocation coordinators.
- Review mover invoices for accuracy. Advise client upon review.